If you’re looking to lose weight, there are a number of different weight loss supplements that can help. But with so many options on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. You can also browse dvnalninc to find more information about the herbal weight loss products.
Image Source: Google
Here, we’ve rounded up the best weight loss supplements to take, based on their safety and effectiveness:
1. Green tea extract: Green tea is a popular weight loss supplement due to its high concentration of antioxidants and caffeine. Caffeine has been shown to boost metabolism and promote fat burning (3, 4).
2. Garcinia cambogia: Garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been shown to promote weight loss by inhibiting appetite and blocking the production of fat (5).
3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA): CLA is a type of fatty acid found in dairy products and red meat. It has been shown to help reduce body fat mass and increase muscle mass (6, 7).
4. Hydroxycut: Hydroxycut is a commercial weight loss supplement that contains a number of ingredients, including caffeine and green tea extract. It has been shown to be effective in short-term studies (8).
5. Orlistat: Orlistat is a prescription medication that blocks the absorption of fat in the gut. It has been shown to be effective in long-term weight loss (9).
6. Raspberry ketones: Raspberry ketones are a natural compound found in raspberries. They have been shown to boost metabolism and promote the breakdown of fat cells (10).