When you're ready to work with an interior designer, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are five smart tips for working with an interior designer:
1. Find out what the designer's priorities are. What do they specialize in? Do they have experience with certain types of homes or styles? You can visit this website for hiring the best interior designers in Kelowna.
Image Source Google
2. Talk budget. How much can you afford to spend on a project and what is the designer's hourly rate? Determine if there is a minimum number of hours that need to be worked on before costs are billed.
3. Get a design concept or rough sketch of what you want. This will help the designer better understand your vision and help them recommend appropriate furnishings, colors, lighting and other accessories.
4. Make sure that all materials and appliances will fit into the design concept. Will all doors open and close properly? Are there enough electrical outlets within reach? Do any windows need to be replaced or modified to accommodate the new layout?
5. Hold off on major decisions until after all materials and tabs have been agreed upon by both parties – this will ensure that everyone is on the same page from start to finish.
If you're ready to work with an interior designer, start by discussing your project goals and budget with an experienced professional.