A motorized retractable patio screen can help keep the sun out of your eyes while you're enjoying an afternoon barbecue. And if it's raining, a screened-in porch is the perfect place to read a book or relax with a drink.
If you are looking for ways to manage your screen in a more efficient way, read on for some tips and tricks!
1. Use a timer: Set a timer for a certain amount of time, and then check to see if the screen has retracted all the way. If not, pull it back manually. This will help you stay on track and keep your screen from being extended too far in one go.
2. Use a remote control: A motorized retractable patio shutters or screen can be controlled with a remote control, which makes it easier to operate when you don't have access to the screen's extension cord.
3. Use an automatic retracting system: There are now automatic retracting systems available that will automatically retract the screen after a set amount of time has passed or when it senses movement outside (such as people coming up to your patio).
4. Use a screen protector: A screen protector can help keep your screen from getting scratches and other damage.
5. Use a sun shield: If you want to use your patio in the daytime, try using a sun shield to help protect your screen from the sun's rays.